Skip to form

Report a Traffic Issue on Pinal County Roadways

The Pinal County Traffic Engineering section is devoted to providing the best service possible to our citizens. For your convenience, we now have an easy web fill-out form for you to let us know if you have a request or concern pertaining to a Pinal County roadway.

For down stop signs or road maintenance hazards, notify the Public Works Department Monday to Friday, excluding holidays between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. 520-866-6411.  For after-hours and weekends, notify the Sheriff's Office at 520-866-5111.

Full Address

Issue ID

You will be provided with a Issue ID upon submission.

DISCLAIMER: The following complaint procedure is provided for your convenience.  Pinal County Traffic Engineering will attempt to address your issue in a timely manner upon receipt.  However, Pinal County Traffic Engineering cannot guarantee an immediate response to your issue through this procedure.