Skip to form

Report Road Maintenance Issue

The Pinal County Traffic Engineering section is devoted to providing the best service possible to our citizens. For your convenience, we now have an easy web fill-out form for you to let us know if you have request, a concern, problem, or complaint.

For down stop signs or road maintenance hazards notify the Public Works Department Monday to Friday excluding holidays between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. 520-866-6411.  After hours and weekends notify the Sheriff Office 520-866-5111.

Full Name

Full Address

Request ID

You will be provided with a Request ID upon submission.

DISCLAIMER: The following complaint procedure is provided for your convenience.  Pinal County Traffic Engineering will attempt to address your issue in a timely manner upon receipt.  However, Pinal County Traffic Engineering cannot guarantee an immediate response to your issue through this procedure.