Skip to form

Office of Budget and Finance


Lost Warrant Request

Voided Warrant Date

I request a new warrant be:

Under penalty of fraud, should I ever receive the original check, I will not cash it, but return it to the Pinal County Finance Department. 

I understand that a stop payment will be issued for the above warrant and should this warrant  be  rendered  to  a financial institution for payment, the warrant will not be honored nor will Pinal County assume any responsibility for any fees/ penalties arising from this action. 

I certify that I am an authorized representative of the above company and I am authorized to make claim on behalf of the company. 

Sign Here

Choose how to sign